Monday, December 29, 2008
Hmmmm
I happened to get in a car accident in mid December..Not Hurt Just mad!!!! My wonderful Subaru smashed front and back!! All because a stupid girl decided not to stop.....Anyway, I could not wait to get my car back. I got a rental but HATED it. Just about the time my car was being fixed it started to snow and didn't stop. Christmas Eve my car is ready..let me tell you I couldn't finish work fast enough. I go get coffee it's nice out... no worries. I go out the next day it's snowing like crazy so lucky me I have a rear window windsheild wiper! I turn it on and what the hell...It is cleaning my license plate and not the window!!!! It's on backwards! I started to laugh and drove right to the collision place and talk to the "guy". He starts laughing and fixes it with a "well, now you have a really clean license plate!" I LOVE my car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what is it with stupid girls not stopping?!?!?! that is what totaled my nissan back in '04.
im glad to hear your car is all better now!
Post a Comment