Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Valentine project
My latest project! Valentine cards. I just finished making 27!!!! Yes it was ambitious, but I loved it. My favorite thing is a glue pen and glitter! Emma's too.... we got it everywhere! It makes me happy looking at them. Now all I have to do is address them and send them off! It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are so cute Sandra!!! Love them. You are so crafty!! Did you use stamps?
soooo cute! you should have been at the craft show with me. we could have gone nuts!
Wow Sandra...these are amazing. I don't think mine will be even close to that cute. The glitter is fab.
Sandra, you are a multi-talented woman! These are so cute! I can't wait to make some cards... Oh ya by the way, I will be seeing you on V-day so you better have one for me. Ha ha. Just kiddin.
Post a Comment