Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter in Utah

oops where is my car???Lots of snow on Christmas!!!! BRRRRRR
Tilly is lucky! She stays on top of the snow and I sink!!!!!
Beautiful Sunsets!
Frozen Ponds!


I don't think there is anything prettier than white snow and blue skies! Usually when this happens it is freezing cold outside! It's hurry up, walk, go home! Sometimes Tilly makes it to the car faster than we do.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Did my mom put you up to posting these picture? Knowing they would make me homesick and I would want to rush home?

Robyn said...

The photos are beautiful. Are they by your house? I have to come visit. Tell Melissa I didn't put you up to the pics.
Melissa - the snot in your nose freezes almost immediately. It's colder than S___. I can't wait to come to sunny La La Land!
Sandra during the next thaw I want to visit!
Robyn

flamingogirl said...

No Melissa your mom didn't put me up to it :) It was a beautiful day that I wanted to share! THe pond is our favorite spot for dog walking it is quiet and peaceful!