Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gymnastics at the "U"

Last night we all went to the gymnastics meet to watch the University of Utah compete. Well about half way through Emma has to go "potty". Leslie was talking with a friend so mom asks me to take her. I guess she figured I could run faster. LOL :) We are running through the concourse and into the bathroom. Emma does not stop and goes into the first stall available. There was a line but my neice had to go! She does not want me in there with her but if she was falling in I wanted to be there to fish her out! She gets done and I figure well while I'm in here..... I get finished doing my business and pull up the undies.... Emma looks at me and says " Sanwa (she doesn't do d's) you have on your pretty panties!" I start laughing and so do the rest of the people! Oh the joys of being Emma's aunt! I guess she is just saying what we say to her! I'm still giggling.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

This is one of my favorite new stories!!! I would have loved to been a fly on the wall of that bathroom.
I will assume that they were your new pretty panties!

Love Ya,
Robyn