Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Did I mention I have a Bird?


Her name is Snuggles (I did not name her, shes not so snuggly with me). I said I would take her when Leslie's sister was moving overseas and she has been with me ever since. I'm not sure how old she is but will probably outlast me! She LOVES men she gets really animated when she hears a male voice.If she is (walking) around she will climb up on them. Whenever there are sports on tv she is chatting away to the commentators. To me not so much....The only thing she says to me is "whose a pretty bird". She likes to sit on my shoulder and nibble on my earring or necklace..She's a Diva and likes bling! LOL She goes crazy if I have a potato chip(I think it's the salt)so I share one...hoping she will "sing" for me... no luck. I am basically ignored. Except when I accidently leave the cage door open, she goes flyabout(with clipped wings) and she lands on an artificial flower, hanging on for dear life, does she want help from me. She loves to ring her bell and loves to whistle some song that I have no idea what it is... especially if it will echo... Yeah life is good!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. That is cracking me up! My best friend growing up had a bird and it always pooped all over her house!

Debbie said...

Sandra, I never had you down for an animal lover. What's up with that??

Anonymous said...

Keepin' Secrets lol

Anonymous said...

Sandra- all these years and no mention of Snuggles? I am so disappointed! Ha ha.