Monday, April 6, 2009
Court
I recieved a subpeona to appear in Murray City court.. Today was the day! It was regarding my car accident back in December. It seems that the girl that ran into the back of me was disputing her tickets...... Following too close and no insurance... (She has been a pain in the bum from day one, still no contact with my insurance co.) When I heard I had to appear, I couldn't believe the balls on this girl. So off to court I go. Met up with my fellow accident vics and talked to the prosecutor. It turns out the girl is in New Mexico and isn't going to show up. What the Hell????? The prosecutor asks if we want to testify individually or have the police officer do it.. Well I sure didn't want to get up on the stand so I said please have him do it...LOL He does and we agree with what he said....In her absence she was found guilty and we are free to go. I thank the police officer, filled out a form and will collect $18.00 for showing up. I don't get people anymore. What a waste of time. At least it was a beautiful spring day! The really weird thing when I read my horoscope this morning it said.........Be an observer, be a witness if called. Things are changing and at a rapid rate...Interesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that sucks!
Im sorry you had to waste your pretty spring day!
Oh Sandra, that sounds like a whole lotta fun! No just kidding. See you Saturday.
It really sucks. I get really mad when I think that I pay my insurance premiums every month and then people like this are on the loose. I hope she loses her drivers license. The thing is eventually she will have to pay because they get a judgment against her. If she ever wants to buy a house she will have to take care of you.
Post a Comment