Sunday, May 24, 2009

See how the garden grows

My favorite pot...
The well traveled wheelbarrow!
My favorite spot
We are going to do a waterfall(small one)at the front of this spot :)
I love Spring! Everything is coming up green!The plants are growingand starting to bloom. Sitting on the little patio with morning coffee or wine in the evening...nothing better. I'm taking advantage of it till it gets too hot and all you want to do is stand by an air vent and cool off!! or dangle your feet in the kiddie pool and eat a popsicle! Emma can't wait for that! She keeps asking is it hot enough for the pool? Tilly can't wait either! She likes popsicles too..or iced coffee. She's not picky!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh I wish I could have a garden! I LOVE your wheelbarrow- it is so cute!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous garden Sandra. I love Spring weather, it goes by so fast in Utah though!

Jamie said...

Love the garden. I am impressed with your horticultural skills.