I love this time of year. You don't always keep in touch with people but at Christmas I usually get a card, email, letter or phone call from them. This year I decided to make my own cards. I think if you receive a card it is extra special.Just an I was thinking of you moment.I won't show the mess I made just a few of the results.The more wine I had the more creative....:0)
Monday, December 8, 2008
Christmas Cards
I love this time of year. You don't always keep in touch with people but at Christmas I usually get a card, email, letter or phone call from them. This year I decided to make my own cards. I think if you receive a card it is extra special.Just an I was thinking of you moment.I won't show the mess I made just a few of the results.The more wine I had the more creative....:0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just want to say I love my Christmas Card. You are the best!
I can't believe you made them. You have to teach me how!
So are You!!!
Post a Comment