I had a great Friday the 13th. Work wasn't that busy so I got off early and ran some much needed errands! I met my favorite friend Andrew for a late lunch early dinner. A smothered burrito from La Frontera and a cute face to look at across the table! Who could ask for more? Now I'm going to dip some strawberries and dried fuits in chocolate! Yummy!I hope your day went as well as mine! XOXO
Friday, February 13, 2009
Friday The 13th Bad Day? NoWay...
I had a great Friday the 13th. Work wasn't that busy so I got off early and ran some much needed errands! I met my favorite friend Andrew for a late lunch early dinner. A smothered burrito from La Frontera and a cute face to look at across the table! Who could ask for more? Now I'm going to dip some strawberries and dried fuits in chocolate! Yummy!I hope your day went as well as mine! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope your strawberries are better than the ones the kids bought for me. They were really sour. I didn't dip them in chocolate because it would have been a waste of time.
They were relly sweet and juicy! I'm sorry yours weren't.
I guess it was my Friday the 13th luck, or lack of it.
Mom- Whatever. You are so picky. The strawberry's we bought were just fine.
Post a Comment