Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A New "toy"


Since I am enjoying making cards I thought I would update my "stuff".. (I don't scrapbook, Little projects work out better for me.) My latest addition to my "stuff" is called a Big Shot. You can use it to die cut shapes, emboss etc. (still trying to figure it out) I was so excited I found it on Qvc with a whole bunch of paper and die cuts already with it! WOO HOO Anyway I am having fun figuring it out....Hope to make you a card soon ;)Did I mention it's black and pink ... how girly is that!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! That looks like a neat gadget. You will have to post some of your creations. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

I love working with die cuts... I believe Leslie has one of those machines. Yours is much cuter!

Debbie said...

is your picture sideways?

flamingogirl said...

Yes it's sideways.... I got frustrated and forgot to rotate it.. It's good to move your neck at an awkward angle every now and then :)

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

jealous - want it - need it - going to order it!!! I love QVC they are my saving grace for all of my philosophy stuff, I have steered clear of the scrapbooking section - - until now :) Thanks for the info.