Friday, February 13, 2009

Pay it forward....

Gift Giving Forward
I got this idea from Jenny, and I think it is really great! "the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a hand/homemade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!"
Let the fun and creativeness begin! Leave an address to where you want this gift to arrive! Sandra

3 comments:

melissa said...

I would play...but that means i would have to make things for the people who played along with me!

Robyn said...

Melissa - you and I can make things or we could be a duo - since you have the blog and I can help make something we can do it? You just have to do the pay it forward and post then I have to hang out long enough to make what you need when you need it. If that is not breaking a rule of the game - can we Tag Team?
See you tomorrow Sandra.
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I'm going to send you something anyway. I think it will be fun to recieve a surprise especially if your having a grumpy day. I hear you make great sugar cookies....And you scrapbook,or make a book mark! Since I'm commenting I'm going to make one for myself :)Make someone else's day! Robyn your getting something too. ;)You don't need to blog just spread the love. write a note just because...........