Friday, February 27, 2009

Salon Party


Well we finally all got together from work and had a Party!!!!We met at a new restaurant called the Wild Grape Bistro. Check it out here:www.wildgrapebistro.com/
A great atmosphere, great service, excellent food, an abundance of laughter and wine! A good time was had by all! I work with some pretty awesome people! Click on the picture and it will enlarge.
.

3 comments:

melissa said...

check out the look my mom is giving the camera! if looks could kill we wouldn't have anymore fun posts!

glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Your poor mom didn't feel good! I was surprised she came!She might not like the pic......:)

Robyn said...

I love the collaage! Did you do that with Picassa? I don't think I look that mad and thanks for commenting on how I didn't feel well. "Pre" menopause sucks!
You know I love ya and the cards are GREAT!!!!!