This pretty much sums up my morning! I know it will get better but all I really want to do is snuggle back under the covers! Tilly (the dog) has the right idea. Since my day is going so well I am going to try the 100% organic "pit putty" today! Hmmmmm Can't hurt, right?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What is the pitty putty? Like deodorant in the form of lotion?
no it's more of a soft powder. a couple of swipes and then you rub it in. you go through a detox period....... might be a little different smelling for a few days.just tired of getting a rash from anti-perspirants. also the name just cracks me up!
I would like to crawl back into bed right about now. You will love the pit putty! I haven't been stinky at all. The only minus - it doesn't rub on very smooth. It's the best organic deoderant I have ever tried. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment