Thursday, April 2, 2009
April 1st.....
I spent most of my morning yesterday on the phone with the direct tv "people". People hah... most of the time I was pushing a number on the phone or trying to talk to a computer...the computer responding, "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you said." I HATE this. After being transfered about 4 times I finally get a tech support person. Not much help there..Someone is going to have to do a service call for 49.95. It's their stuff don't you think they should come check it out for nothing?????? I decided then to get out of the house (not in a very good mood) Starbucks will cheer me up. Well I get to the drive thru(I can't get into trouble going there can I?)....Order when ready.. I do.... order when ready...I just did....order when ready...what?..can you hear me? ... Yeeeeeessssssss.....can you hear me say April Fools.... Can you Hear me say*%*&$$ I drove off ..I just want a F******G cup of my favorite coffee. Not a trick....I went to Beans and Brew, ordered and with my rewards card got a free drink. Yum. Later I went to get my neice and nephew from Day Care. We get home and are sat coloring (Emma and I). Emma says "I'm going to cut my hair." I freak out and say no your not! I didn't want to have that on my watch! She smiles looks at me and says "April Fools" :) Glad it's over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sounds like my night! Now I am going to take a nap
Oh man. April 1st always makes me nervous. I am glad it's over!
Emma sounds like my kind of girl. Giving you shit already
Post a Comment